Sunday

All Hallows Eve


Hello World. And any Aliens tuning in. I know you're out there. Yeah, yeah you! Welcome to my blog!

So, it's nearing that time of year--Halloween. History class is filled with studies of the Celts and the English, Spanish filled with the Day of the Dead and the Aztecs, and my stupidly ignorant peers' brains are filled with costumes and parties and vandalism. Oh joy.

And what, may you ask, is Little Ol' Me doing on this fine holiday?

I, oh great readers, am staying home, watching Scary movies, spying on my killer neighbor Dexter, and chatting frantically with Lucy about the throws of Vladimir Tod. Kudos to those who understand the three implied references! You shall receive an Internet Cookie.

I honestly am not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow evening. I went to a Halloween Camp Out last weekend, and I am NOT going to wear that dreaded mask again. I'm thinking about just wearing my black clothes, and a cape, and going to my aunt Kellie's to scare off little children. That IS my yearly ritual. Maybe I'll convince my Mommy, and Mom (Grandmother, to whom I refer 'Mom', and my Mother, to whom I still refer to as 'my Mom,' or 'Mommy') and also perhaps Kellie of a scary movie theater run, or possibly a trip to a haunted house... However the day goes, I suppose.

Truth be told, Halloween just isn't as fun as it used to be, as a little kid. Holding my Mommy's hand whilst treading down the street, door to door trick-or-treating with the BFF's. I used to dress up as a Witch almost every year. That was fun. Besides, with my strict No Sugar diet I'm taking on, it's no fun. Maybe it's just time for me to break out Quarantine and The Strangers. I think I have Young Frankenstein here somewhere....

I wish you all a very awesome Halloween!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment