Friday

Lucy is My Friend


Let me introduce you to Lucy. No she is not the girl in the picture to the right. Lucy is my body fat.

Why do people hate their fat? My fat is my friend. It cushions my fall. In the winter it keeps me warm. It gives me shape. I like my fat.

When I sit down, I end up having Two fat folds. I know this may sound gross, but let me continue. The folds form a mouth. I fake a voice and laugh. It's actually pretty fun. People should try it.

Now, let me explain something. I am not morbidly obese. I'm not even a little obese. I'm actually pretty average. The only reason I really have folds when I sit down is because I slouch. If I didn't, goodbye Lucy's mouth. This is not a person making up an excuse to be lazy. I'm not lazy at all. I like to exercise. I like being fit and physically active. I'm just not obsessive about it. When I don't loose five pounds in two months, no problem. My clothes still fit. Boys still ask me out. I still keep up in gym. There's nothing really wrong with me.

People take their appearance too seriously. If a girl doesn't paint her face for one day, the world ends. Guys groan and moan when told to pull up their pants. If a shirt's too show-y, okay. That's fine. If a shirt's too baggy and conservative, OH LORD CALL 911! Is my zit gone yet?! I'm SO FAT!!!1 Why!?!?!?!??!111 *melodramatic sob.

When you can joke about your fat, your zits or your hair, then everything in the world is okay. No one will die. Just keep your boobs in your bra.

Why are people so stupid?

1 comment:

  1. My god, You may not know me, but I know Isabel and she's told me about you...(And I promise, I'm not a stalker) anyways! You ma'am are very very funny :D~ and I hear where you're coming from! Amen sister! embrace your "Chubbyness" I do :D And i'm like you to tell you the truth, and I'm proud, I like to eat lol so I say to hell with the girls who starve themselfs because they're two pounds "over-weight"...Like I said, Amen sister!

    ReplyDelete